Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dr. Theda Here...

Doing only slightly better today kiddies.... keep getting fussed at by those whom I care about ..... did not even feel up to going to "group" today...
Trying not to think too much today....
 Sorry for ranting yesterday...at least I pretty much "kept it together"  
 We have decided to give things a few months and see if things do improve... I am not in the best of health lately and my mental state is another problem..... Basically "keeping the demons at bay" for now Do not know what may "trigger" me to loose it completely...( And I am Not going to "check myself in " again any time soon...!!!)
So for now I will have me a cigarette ....

take one of my nerve pills....
And have some Coffee   
I will post more Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment