Sunday, February 5, 2012

Evening Kiddies...

I just spent at least 15 hours restoring my Sims.... Such wonderfully Evil characters... The remaining Humans shall be turned into "Zombies"...
And I see that we have another new follower.... Give me a bit and I will make a couple of Posts
Had to recapture the neighbor's pit bull today again.... I had to re-catch two yesterday... the female pit was not very happy with being attempted to be captured... a "scared" dog can seriously hurt a person...
My main worry is if one o these Pit bulls were to attack my Dog , "Casper" ... I am afraid that I would completely loose it...... Both Neighbors were gone for some time when I had to deal with their Large Dogs...
                                                              My Sims are Much "Creepier"....
                                           I even got back my "Tentacled-Eyeball" again ...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment