Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Sims Crashed Completly ....

Now I no longer have my "little world" which I could "crawl into" to step away for the many "problems" that are ever-present.... 
Was already very depressed... ( just part of being diagnosed as "Manic Depressive" .... I am seldom "Cheerful".... over the years I have gotten much better at acting as if things are "fine"... Too "down" today to even do so ...)
   I should have known that anything that brings us "pleasure" will Always be taken from me .....
                             Later Kiddies ... We have some "thinking" to do....

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I can't be agree with Homer's words...trying is the first step,sometimes toward success and other times toward failure...ò.ó
    I don't like listen (read) how you feel these days! I want you're fine, I hope it!
    So cheer!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suffer from that as well... Hope you're feeling better.

    I've been playing Black Mesa, it's a pretty good game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one "ailment" has been a Burden for many years.... When combined with "external forces".... it can become Too much for us to handle ....

    ReplyDelete