Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Phantom of the Opera (1925)...

I have my own  version of Lon Chaney's "Red Death" 1/6 scale figure ( Found a great deal on the "outfit" on E-bay...)... I used the "Sideshow" "Lead Gentleman" figure ( from "Buffy")... and the staff belonged to the mid 70's "Wizard of Oz" Witch...
                                                  I made my own version of his "Mask" as well...
This was an "Image" from my early childhood.... and I could Not afford to purchase it... I "arranged" myself One.... Just like we will do with our "Green Ghost Game"....


We got the "Pieces" for Christmas....

                                        Oh Well, .... Back to "Erik"...."the Phantom"....As I Stated ... the "Masque of the Red Death" was one of the earliest "Horror images that really "Stuck" with us....
With "glow" parts added...
                                                         A Couple of "Phantom" model kits...

                                                                 About 6:00 PM here...

No comments:

Post a Comment