Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thursday Evening...

                                                                        Evening All....
                                                                 Just sitting here "thinking"....
                              No cable for Months... too expensive ... only phone and internet...
Your Christmas dinner "left-overs" might have gone "bad" by now...
                    Just finished "dinner" here ( some frozen things that I microwaved....)
Still have the "Mess" before me ...filling my living room ... Really Need to have my scanner working...

1 comment:

  1. never did get a working scanner....
    ... did get Two-Face "fixed"... Had a Hot Toys body on a "Dr. Decker" (of Nightbreed) that I had made .. the body of which is now over $100.00

    ReplyDelete