Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thank You for Your Concern....

                     
                              Yes , Stacey has had a few "rough" days....
But today when I looked at my E-Mail,... there were over half a dozen of you good folks who were actually concerned about Stacey's well being ... That is what really lifted our spirits... Thank you all so very much...
I tip my hat to you all...
                           
Still not up to par....but your comments went a long way for making me think better of the human race in general....!!!
                
                       For the sake of you all I will try to get through all this "mess"...
             Thank you for restoring at least some of my belief in the goodness of people.....

2 comments:

  1. I know things are very difficult for you, but don't give up! Best wishes, Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, my friend! Your daily presence on the Crypt is most appreciated. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete