Sunday, January 20, 2013

What a Sorry Batch of "Red-Neck" Morons...!!!!

I Too am Very good with Blades... among other "things"...

I went to the convenience store a bit ago...  And this old Moron... kept "giving me the Evil Eye"... well, I did not think anything of it at first... then he sat on a stool behind the counter... still eying me with hatred in his look... he then slid his hand into his pocket and slowly withdrew a pocket knife... which he opened to show that it was a "hawk-bill" knife. After rubbing his thumb over the blade a few times.... never taking his eyes off of me as he closed his knife back and slid it back into his pocket ... I guess his idea of "intimidating" me....
                           
                             The more I thought of his actions ... the more "Pissed-Off" I became...

7 comments:

  1. It sucks to live in a small southern town where the ignorant masses actually believe these outrageous Tales and Rumors about me...
    and many of these so-called "good folks" really fear and despise Stacey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long till I should be expecting the torch-bearing mob of irate Townsfolk ... at my house shouting " Burn the Witch"...???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, so is this story true or isn't it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of Course This HAPPENED... I do Not Lie good Sir...
    The "Truth" is always much more "interesting"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should I make sure that I am "heavily Armed ecch time that venture uptown...???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry ....but, this 'incident" has us upset and worried for Stacey's "Safety".... any suggestions..... ??
    or should Stacey be "heavily Armed" whenever I venture out of my home (as well as worrying over irate town mobs bearing torches,......"
    This Sucks....!!!
    Never a "dull" moment....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to the store and spoke to the lady who was working that day.... afterwards I walked to the home of our town's Chief of Police... and talked to him about this incident...
    He told me that he would check on this when he goes to work in the morning... He is one person that I truly "respect"... for he is a "good man"....

    ReplyDelete