Thursday, February 21, 2013

Death of a Mouse....

                                            Nothing quite so "cute"about this one.....
                                                          We "lost it " a bit ....
I just learned that a mouse had gotten in my home.... a few minutes ago ...I heard something in the Kitchen...
     I went to see just what... There , trapped in a box was the mouse .... I lost it.... I grabbed the bottle in the box by its neck and began to use it to "Smash" the little critter.... chasing it around the box...!!!
The nasty little rodent jumping and running about inside of the box... I finally managed to crush its little skull ...the "vanquishing of the Enemy" felt good... but the whole "incident" ( along with the "out of control" aspect that came over me ) was "disturbing ... and has left my nerves...  in a "mess"...
                       Glad that the mouse will no longer be a problem ... but I Lost It...!!!!
                                                   ..... Over A MOUSE.... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment