Monday, July 29, 2013

Another Monday is Upon Us....

 
We just returned from a walk uptown ... the Sun came out from the clouds shortly after we left the house... making the walk that much more difficult.... and we know that within the next year my health issues will most likely not allow for such walks.... days like this are rough on us and our breathing....

Basically a "Prisoner" in my own house ... the doctors have told me that walking uptown in this heat could actually kill me....   well, it is hotter in this house than it is outside ... staying inside just keeps me out of the sun....

                                     But if one thing does not kill us ...another thing will....
                                       How about another tale of terror from the Cryptkeeper.....
                                                              a little tale about "Love"......

                               we leave you with this episode of "Tales from the Crypt".....
a man with a crush on a lovely lady who won't even give him the time of day....
                                           Be careful what you wish for Kiddies.....

3 comments:

  1. Have you thought about those e-cigarettes yet? I've been trying to quit lately - with some success in cutting down a lot. I read a thread on my home forum about e-cigarettes today and I am convinced after over 500 comments that it is the way to go. It just takes a little bit of investment and booyaa! - no more smoke in your lungs, no more carcinogens, vastly improved lung function, you can smell again, you don't smell like an ashtray, and on and on. I'm going to get me a vape kit, screw it. I'm done smoking. It basically killed my Mom and I don't understand why I would keep doing it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are trying ... Cut back quite a bit already... And we use a pin to poke holes in the filters so that we draw in more air than actual smoke ... and the pack is in the other room ... that way we have to stop whatever we are doing to get up and go get a cigarette... thus a longer time between them ... with them Not right there within my reach...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to start with the ecigarettes! I am as soon as I get the money up for the right stuff. I've been doing pretty good on my own though, I'm down to about six a day. I put out and smoke the same cigarette a couple of times though.

    ReplyDelete