Sunday, July 7, 2013

We Seem to Have Offended a Good Person.....


We are truly Sorry for having offended a good man and even was a Follower of the "Crypt"...

                             I do not know how to make things up to him....
 
                        Yes Kiddies ..."Stacey" lost it and "Screwed-up Again".....

                          All I can do is ask for your forgiveness..,,,, Stacey
                      
                                          And Good Sir please do hold this incident against us.....

4 comments:

  1. That 3rd picture made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is as a Big time fan of female Super-Heroes....
    I thought that He might enjoy the image Sir Joe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised you only offended one person so far. Seems like there's plenty of content on this site to offend just about everybody...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We try to give the viewers something "interesting" ... good Sir Joe...

    ReplyDelete