Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Night....And It Still Will NOT Let Me Have This Movie....!!!!

                 
                           I thought that we might spend a bit of time with Mr. Price Kiddies......
                                
                                                   My favorite Horror Actor of all time.....
                                         From the 1963 movie "The Haunted Palace"....
                                                                 Enjoy the film .....
             
Do Not know just how long this one will be up for viewing with all the "Copyright" issues at hand

4 comments:

  1. Finally ...!!!!
    Enjoy it while you can Kiddies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...I own a Monster Cafe and I SHOULD be up on all of this....But heck, I don't even own ONE Vincent Price movie. What a shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Phibes is a cool Character... just check my past posts ti view "Dr. Phibes"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be "The Monster Cafe" Sir Hobgoblin

    ReplyDelete