Saturday, September 28, 2013

Visit did Not Go Smoothly....


One friend ("associate") kept on wanting someone to "Fight" him or wrestle him... He would not calm down ... and my other friend took him down... And with  my stacks of my collected "Books" setting in the same room...  Stacey got "upset"...

Threw the fan through the door... and went off yelling at them... they had not stopped....  So I threw the fan into the floor where it bounced up and took the legs out from under the "unruly" one...
 they  all calmed down after I went off... the other friend left....

                                            Stacey went to bed after all of that....

3 comments:

  1. I still wish we could have a few beers together. Guaranteed to be a fun non-bummer of a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "over-looked" the one's behavior...
    Just a bit back he had a car accident ... a "split-rail" fence came through the windshield and tore through the right section of his skull...

    ReplyDelete