Thursday, January 9, 2014

My First Dungeons and Dragons Gaming....

                                 
Way back in 1986 ... met a good friend "Steve"... to pass time (instead of just playing "Spades") I started a D&D gaming system for him and another guy to play to pass the time ... they really got into their "characters" had a small batch of lead "Ral Partha" figures and some dice ... and we began to get the Books.....
The game "System" that we were using began to evolve into more strictly regulated D&D "Official" Rules as we went along....
My Friend's first "character" was called "Death Stalker"... Worked up a grand "heritage" for his background.....
 I had based the warrior he was playing off of "Dax, the Warrior" of the Eerie Comics character of my youth.... His Character went on to Greatness among the realms and his name was even known on many of the Planes...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment