Thursday, January 16, 2014

Today's Dungeons and Dragons Question.....

 
                                   What was our first "Game World"....???
I began to connect and figure out the placement of each of these first adventures...
 Form there positioned them as a small "lay-out" on a piece of paper ... and with a bit of cartography skills ....layed out the surrounding countryside.... and the game world grew from there.....

My Friend and I began reading the Dragonlance" series of Books.... So aspects of that storyline began to influence our game world.... So we set our game in mostly the "same" world a couple 100 years later ... Thus, could easily incorporate the elements of the world of "Kyrnn" into my game....

                                              And Lord Soth was a Great charter...

2 comments:

  1. I never played it more than a couple of times. I have no idea why I love it so. My first module was Lost Caverns of Tsjocanth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never Played that one good Sir Hobgoblin....

    ReplyDelete