Sunday, March 16, 2014

More with Alien...

"in space ... no one can hear you scream..."
             
                                        as I said one of my favorite movies of all time....!!!!

                     the "life-cycle" of the creepy Alien thing.... awesome ....
 
                             we have already seen the "Egg" stage.....

                            from the "Egg" burst forth ...the "Face-Hugger".....
 
                                                      With "acid" for "blood....!!! cool
Then after it seemed over came one of the most awesome movie scenes that I have ever seen....

                                                          The "Chest-Burster"....!!!!



                                           That scene "blew me away" as a teen...!!!


            This was a really cool Sci-Fi / Horror Film... and a big influence upon my youth....

2 comments:

  1. That movie scared the crap out of me, later productions in the theme didnt 'grab' you the way this one did. Spooky and compelling, a great movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alien was a great "Horror" film that really kept you on the edge of your seat...

    ReplyDelete