Monday, November 17, 2014

In a bit of Pain at the Moment....

                               Problems in business. Isolated 3D image on white Stock Photo - 6693896
Bad headache and a bit of bleeding in a few  places....and my knee instantly turned a dark purple....
... got up was walking to living room ... and "collapsed"  Landed on my knee, tore a couple chunks out of a finger of either hand (right one much worse)... and bleed ing from somewhere in my mouth.... And all that from just getting up for the day....
   If we had a bad injury... we would be found in a couple of days when my Sister comes to town to check on me.... Have not even looked at my arm ( hurts from fall)...
                   Even jarred the hell out of my chest... so my lung is hurting again....
                                                A great way to start off your day....!!!
                             Give us a bit and we will post more.... Sorry for the delay....

1 comment:

  1. So "just pain".... we have learned to just get used to it...
    no other choice....

    ReplyDelete