Thursday, June 18, 2015

just How am I Supposed to React to a Ghost....???


just stepped back into the living room with my coffee that I just made.... and sitting on my couch was my Uncle (whose house this was)... that is one that we have never seen before... he just sat there staring at me for 5 or 6 seconds and just vanished... he looked sad... (he died in the late 80's...)
... I just usually leave them to do whatever they are going to do.... it could get "upset" with me if I attempted to "interfere"... still their presence can be a bit "unnerving"....
Things like this are not the typical problems that most folk have to deal with.... what am I to do...???
                        was not "afraid" of his apparition.... just made me feel rather "sad"....
now some of the other "things" (for lack of a better term) are indeed "scary"... went to town for a few minutes... and left my visitor here... return home and he is standing outside....
 seems that the "Thing" in the house had started "messing" with him right after I left...

7 comments:

  1. I think most people end up in trouble with spirits because they treat them as hostile, or ignore them. I always counsel people with apparitions and poltergeists to embrace their house-spirits as friends and possibly ancestors. Set up a small shrine, make regular (monthly, maybe weekly) offerings of food and drink. Treat them as friends, and they will respond in kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a small "Shrine" high atop shelf in one room ( seldom attended to though...) and at least two of them are Not "Things" with which to try and make "Friends"... they are dark and evil... (feeding off of "negative energy mostly"..)
      We try to Not "offend them ... I have to live with them and have seen them mess wit visitors... many of whom will never return to my home...
      As for "offerings... should we use the very ancient "things" as our "offerings"...???
      (ex. Dates , leeks, incense.... scattered flour we very common as well... we researched many ancient "rites of many long gone cultures... as part of our years of studies on Archeology and Anthropology...)

      Delete
    2. The ancient Anglo-Saxons used to burn grain as an offering to the ancestors, and modern Asatruar do that as well. I would start there, although if you suspect it's a spirit of a particular person, offering something they liked in life would also be appropriate (scotch, strawberries, whatever).

      Delete
  2. He probably just wanted to see the old homestead again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the Only time that a dead relative has Ever appeared to us.....
      just, odd... and the sad look...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Maybe he has something to tell you. I'm going to guess you have a ouija board. Might be a good time to use it.

      Delete