Monday, July 20, 2015

Friends Just Stopped by...

"...I Am Your Father...."

               and left again about as quickly... "just dropped in to say "Hello"..."

Ask them to get me a beer (with the $1.75 that I had... they should drop it off here shortly ... did a bit of house-cleaning.. (with many "breaks" due to "lightheadedness" or breathing issues... just got to take it a bit at a tme and not "over-do" things ... (the "inability" to do even "simple" things really gets to us)... we do Not like to "ask others for "Help"... that is a clear sign of "weakness"...
 
                      Thus they may think of you as "easy prey"... and "vulnerable"...
and my (Social Phobia) is a terrible thing... and with my nerves ... ( or possible "Panic Attack") things could get "bad in a "public Place"... and should we ("Stacey") get actually "Scared" .... anything could happen..

                        And they just delivered it to me... Too Hot for my Coffee...

                             and feeling down on the "failure" of my Pumpkin Patch....

And always "Money" a big issue... (just so glad to have gotten the toys lately... not something that will occur again any time soon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment