Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Lower Views Do Not Matter that Much...


                                 And we hope that you All are well this mid-week....
                   I do enjoy my "Tentacled -Eyeball" Sims... (and they needed a Spaceship)...
                            sorry but we were not much up to "posting" yesterday folks...
                       feel a bit "better today... (any "improvement" is appreciated)

And glad to finally have a "Space-Ship" for my Sims again... I was "Determined"... And actually Succeeded....!! This will greatly improve the "quality" of my game-play... and be even more "enjoyable"...
And these evil one-eyed alien invaders "assimilate" other humans into more of themselves... thus making a world of these creatures and No "Humans".. cool..
 
After extracting the brain (of to "human" Sim) they transplant it into a body like theirs ... and another one-eyed alien invader is created....

                     and their "Homeworld" is "Candyland"... and a bit of a "twisted" version" as well...
                                                 So I made a rather "Twisted" version....

                            .... "My Game-World".... and below .... My "Reality"....

                        .... Thank you All for dropping by here at our little "Crypt".....
with all that is "wrong"... we were giving "serious" Thought .... to just "giving up"... period...
... yes things are "bad" and will likely only get worse with time... but why "dwell" on That....
Been "Thinking"... Stacey needs to enjoy the "Now"... for the future  (not looking so "good") should Not be my "concern" for now.... I need to "cheer up" and try to "enjoy" myself a bit...
Go North on Elm Street (towards New Salem) and I am the last road on the right before the graveyard upon the hill...

And some your recent "Comments" and even a Phone Call... really helped to give us / me ("Stacey") .. the "Strength" and the "Will" to "Trudge On".... We Thank You....
                       
and Good People ... "Thanks"... but, we do Not want your "Sympathy"...(even tired of "feeling Sorry for myself"... So many years of mostly "misery")....
... So will try to Not "Think" too much on the past "Wrongs" done unto Stacey....
and will even try to "over-look" these backwards (poorly educated) "Red-Necks" of this "dying Ghost Town"...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah my hits are down a little too. I think it just because it is summer.

    ReplyDelete