Thursday, July 9, 2015

We Seem to Scare People....

...... according to the "Rumor Mill" , this town thinks of Stacey as something like in the image above
Was talking to a local "Big Bad"...(ie, a larger criminal element) ... they get rather "nervous" when speaking to Stacey... and our "Laugh" has "scared" more than a few....
Do not scare them quite That badly...

This is "amusing" to me ... these people , whom I fear, are often much more scared of me that me of them.... We think that is "Funny".... I am older and only 130lbs... and look almost "skeletal"... yet these much bigger guys are "scared" of me.... Sure most know that I know how to make "explosives" and could "remove" their house... But )not that we would)... "Respect" through "Fear"....
.... Whatever it takes to keep me from worrying over any "problems" from people like Him... or their "drugged out" customers...
well we have blades and other things that I can quickly snatch up and use as a weapon.... give me about 30 seconds and we can even make an "anti-personnel"  device... very easy to do... so we can be more that a bit "dangerous....
... we always try to be "polite"... and we are "respectful of others", just the way that we were raised....

1 comment:

  1. Was checking stats... and we will get over 300 views today....
    Not going to allow lower views to much "bother" us....
    ... and many thanks to the "support" comments that we received....!!!

    ReplyDelete