Saturday, August 22, 2015

Found Some Cool Sims in one of My Folders...!!!!!


See... around sunrise ... found a "Saved Lot" (for use in my Game) labled "Old Gotham Warehouse"....
 So Had to install That One... (contained Riddler , an older version of "custom Joker", Mr.Freeze and even the Scarecrow (Legion of Doom version"...  And a Solomon Grundy ( with proper "body-mesh)....   I was "thrilled"... (none had "careers though)... so we saved Scarecrow and Grundy (moved them out)... and was ready to put them with my other Villains today...

...Shortly after last post we found a "saved lot" called "Legion of Doom"... Skeptical at first... not getting my "hopes" up....


Contained within were ( as well as Riddler Poison Ivy and mr, Freeze)... were Lex Luthor ( in his 70's "battle-Armor") we have started him in the business career.... also present were, Bizzaro ( even the "cape" works in the game ... often things like that do not) looks just like him too.... and Brainac (the evil "computer" from Krypton... (the newer Superman Animated version , not the green guy )   Also another Scarecrow and Grundy...!!!
 and these had "Criminal Careers"...!!! Scarecrow is Now "Get-Away Driver" and Grundy is "Bookie"...
                            
                    

                        An evil Cyborg with a heart of "Kryptonite"....!!!!

         And now added John Corbin "Metallo" (superman's Villain" made by Lex-Corp)

and we are attendig her party... "was just told that she had asked " is "Uncle Stacey" coming"....???
that was enough to convince me ... damend be my health issues... (they are going to continue to ger worse anyway... so Enjoy Life while I still can...
and they will cook out and others will be there... most know me... so will feel "more at ease"...

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found these that you are excited about...also gld to know you are going to your niece's b'day party. Have a blast, Stacey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not really my "niece"... Kids just often call me "Uncle Stacey"... ( lifts my spirits to hear them call me that)
      And My new additions to my Sims will bring us much "enjoyment"...

      Delete