Tuesday, August 18, 2015

So,... Spent the Day Hanging Out With "Computer-Generated "Friends"...


Just made a fresh pot of Coffee as I took a Break from "Sims"... Sorry , just too much on my mind and have crawled off into my "game-world" to avoid "things and Thoughts" for the day....
                 Just been trying to "Escape" from things for the day,.... Sorry about that...
No views for now... just been off in the world of my Sims trying not to "think" much....

            at least don't have to worry about being "socially Awkward" around them...

                                          Really miss my Spore Game-World...
                 And I do have Two "Spaceship" Lots ("Homes") that are working in my Game...
                                 ... so, have added more "Sci-Fi" elements...                                
                                              Here is my first "Spice Factory"....
                                 We will see about posting more in a bit Folks... 

3 comments:

  1. Stacey, check your Google+, I sent you a message ;-) Hope you're feeling a bit better now. Great spice factory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do Not know how to check Google +.... did not even know that we had it....
    sorry good Sir, not the "brightest" at some things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, it's nothing clever. Just in your Google+ feed there should be a message from me inviting you to participate in my SIX OF THE BEST interviews. It doesn't matter if you can't find it, though, or if it's gone astray as all the info is here: http://heropresstwo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/announcing-return-of-six-of-best.html

      I'd really like to include The Crypt if you're up to it, but there's no hurry. I'm already accumulating a healthy 'waiting list', so if you want to play along just send over the answers in your own time (the email address is in the article).

      Delete