Thursday, August 13, 2015

was About to Make a Pot of Coffee...


                  ... but ( by the look of the water) the town has added More "chemicals"...
                So will have to allow the pot of water to set for a bit till it "clears up"...
found that my bread had fallen into the floor so will have to wait till later today to eat... ( my bread was ruined)... will microwave that small pizza in the freezer this evening (not oven bake it so I can eat it ... hard "crunchy crust would hurt my mouth too much...

2 comments:

  1. you know, you might pick up some BOOST to drink thru this hard time of getting teeth pulled...it does wonders for your energy level and also, for some reason, gives a better nights sleep...not sure why...better nutrition, I guess...just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a "six-pack" ... down to one bottle now ... it was helpful .. just Boost and Jello ( and a couple of puddings) got me through it...

    ReplyDelete