Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Things from My Childhood...


                                                                    Hello Again...
      a wet and chilly day here... ( temps are suppose to improve as the weekend approaches)...
                                 
             A few Holiday items of my childhood.... really enjoyed this line of Products....
                                                   
                                      Just the "Teeth" or the "Blood".... Or the whole set....
                
                
                     and the "Blood" came in your choice of red or green ("Dragon's Blood")....
                               
and that sticky wax-like "Scar-Stuff".... added small bits of cotton fibers to make it easier to work with.... that "Wax" was Very "sticky"....
  
                              
                         Original "packaging" above... art-work" later altered to this design....
                      
                  "Creepy Skin" and "Glow Goop" were later versions of this waxy stuff...
                           
                                
                          but still best known for their "Evil Teeth" vampire fangs....
                              

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh how I remember that vampire kit! I think I bought one every year as a kid. I could never get then scare stuff to work. I can almost smell it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these items were some of my favorite things of my childhood...
    especially the "Teeth"...

    ReplyDelete