Saturday, October 24, 2015

Only a Week Away Folks....

                               
             
                                                        Just 7 more Days.....!!!!

                   My Step-Mother bought Stacey a wonderful large Pumpkin yesterday.....
                                         Looking forward to carving that one....


            We know that we have not posted as often ( this last week) as we should have....
"Personal" issues and external events... seem to have gotten to me... .... the other night was trying to fix something to eat when a roach came for my food... I slapped my hand down upon it .... and the whole side of the cabinet fell off... dumping my food ... I "lost it" at that point... (the pieces of that cabinet are now outside... and the kitchen a "scattered mess"... we will clean up everything later....

           So basically was not in a good "state-of-Mind" to have done much of Anything....
                but, only a temporary "Lapse of Sanity".... we are much better today....

  We apologize for neglecting our Holiday posts for these days... just was Not up to doing so...
                 
                     We leave you with a song for the Holiday from the "Cool Ghoul", himself....
                          Many More Holiday post over these next few days... Later , Kiddies....

No comments:

Post a Comment