Thursday, March 17, 2016

It Does Not Really Take a Lot to Ruin Your Day...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgIS9JZjGIemOd2m1IXKq4jeo8BZyp3mYhzet154yEYdDCXBZcXVCV6bjMU8yckY78ubc80_jNpyrEDAT9y_3rK9E6jdX3CjxdL3klvPHvhiivDpJSsIaJuE8-uhFXAlodEUgFmP9zLv-Ru/s1600/tumblr_mj3xelLt7g1qijy9wo1_500.jpg
just stepped out in the front yard to feed my dog ("Casper"), and that damned "Crack-Head" was a couple of houses down the street... he began loudly stating "insults" and profanity...
He is the same one who broke into my house to destroy my collection (over $3,000 in damages) and is the one who held me down (by the throat) and beat me in the face for over 5 minutes... (Broke All of my teeth down to the roots from that attack)... his wealthier Grandparents even "bought" his way out of "trouble over his more recent assault on a 15 year old girl...

If he persists... we will have No "option" but to destroy Him ( and whoever is around him at the time)

We do know "How" to make some "interesting" substances (from common materials) ... Bad Things!

No comments:

Post a Comment