Friday, May 20, 2016

A Pleasant Friday Night to You

 
                                          Hopefully Computer issues are "Fixed",.....

                               
                                                                Alex, our "Hero"...!!!
                  Even though it was nearly 10:00pm, he still showed up to try and "Help"..

The EVIL Corp..... Microsoft" had "Forced" an unapproved (By me .. It is MY Computer) an "upgrade of "Windows 10 upon me !!!!!! (is that Not "illegal"..???) and by trying to halt this ... my hard drive was "corrupted"... Several Major Businesses were "Disabled" by this "Intrusion" by the "ALL_POWERFUL" MICROSOFT... who is "Above" the set LAWS...

My friend tried to "Force me to go with them earlier... against my Will, he will be Pi$$ed at me ...
Just talked to him on phone.... not "happy" with Stacey... but I had to "flee" before we seriously harmed myself or my Friends... Mental instability had completely taken over., some-what more "calm" now and we will miss my poor umbrella....

                                             Things having to re-install (very slowly)

2 comments:

  1. Re-installed All Spore... (just finished a bit ago... All night)... and does Not function... even Sims2 "froze up" when we tried to save.... we Give Up and am going to back room to sleep on floor.... Later

    ReplyDelete
  2. He returned and finished up things.... I was up till very early morning waiting on "Origins" ti re-download an install my Spore...
    Lets hear it for that great Computer Wiz,.... Alex, our Thanks, my Friend....

    ReplyDelete