Thursday, July 7, 2016

Does Not Take Long for the Chaos to Find Me...


Hello ... Friends(and their "associates") ... tend to bring down bad things upon Stacey and this house...

                                           ... upcoming events are  "Unknown"...
The Daughter of that Crack-Head (who held me by throat and broke All of my teeth (Held down and beaten in the face for over 5 minutes) (Also the person who broke into my home and trashed the most expensive pieces of my collection) is currently dating my room-mate...
          ... So some of his kids and occasionally their Mother have been showing up here...
Well yesterday... she walked down to her Father's Mother's home (where he stays) while there she jumped on and began Beating his new girlfriend (a 16 year old that we have known since she was a small child)...
So, for now awaiting whatever "retaliation" may occur... I have already told the cops that if he comes up inside of my home , he will doused with flammable liquid and set afire... then stab and beat with anything that I get a hold of...

                              Just a bit to keep my paranoid mind on edge for awhile...

2 comments:

  1. So,my senses and Nerves are on edge. Well at least we are Not "bored"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the weblog loaded considering so many information. stopping by means of your blog helped me to earnings what i used to be searching out. Whizzy4you

    ReplyDelete