Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Another Halloween has Past....

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgmUWPGw1zZr1aEAMIF46QQ8d7Hc4UFop4sUGY79zuKZYjCtKmxVTfvyfiHhi6F0gmgGf-f9MWIxkMva7q4hNVyh8oBOuOyDbAB5vrdVnBBqbmavPBLURO2THo05kx1PegTi6MbU47GNpI/s1600/Lon_Chaney_by_Ryan_J_Miller666_zpsfc27c2be.jpg
Seem to have "over-done" it a bit these last few days.... Not as young and (more) fit as  we were....
                           As the Pearl Jam song says " I hurt,so I'm still Alive".....
                                            We will call it a night in a bit.... body needs  rest...
Just found out that a Ryan J. Miller is the artist who did the logo that the great "Papermau" gifted to us...!! there were several variants...

1 comment:

  1. I was literally just thinking this. I'm not well this morning, but I think it's just age. What can you do? At least pain means you're still alive. Thanks for the Halloween wishes! Right back at you!

    ReplyDelete